Salary: £25k to £28k (Depending on Experience)
A leading manufacturer of sports mats, rugby equipment and fitness equipment, together with importing and distribution of sports and games equipment, have an immediate vacancy for a factory and warehouse supervisor.
Reporting to the factory/warehouse manager, this is a brilliant opportunity for a first class team player with warehouse and manufacturing experience to work within a manufacturing & warehouse environment.
This is a hands on role and duties and responsibilities include:
- Supervision of manufacturing of all sewn PVC products and bonding operations.
- Supervision of warehousing function from goods receipt to dispatch
- Assist with monitoring and controlling costs
- Minimise scrap and rework
- Maintain high standards adhering to Health and Safety procedures.
Looking for someone to demonstrate the following attributes:
- 2 years supervisory experience of warehouse & manufacturing operations.
- Excellent attention to detail and diligence
- Ability to quickly pick up systems and software
- Good understanding of warehouse health and safety
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Warehouse/manufacturing Supervisor or experience in a similar role. It is essential for the applicant to have valid Reach and Counterbalance licences.
Full time/permanent Position.
The hours of work are 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Thursday, and
8:00am to 3:30pm Friday. 22 days annual holiday, besides 8 statutory.