Salary:£24000 – £28000 per annum
Responsible for the Day-to-Day management of a busy Plant Hire office.
- The hire manager is the primary point of contact with the customer and will be required to negotiate with customers over Hire Rates, Transport, Damages & Disputes.
- Communicate effectively with the works foreman to ensure that equipment is processed through the workshops to meet customer requirements and deadlines.
- Sole Responsibility to organise and schedule transport to cover deliveries to site, including organising cover for holidays and servicing, and supervision of drivers.
- Process of all depot administration
- Hire Contracts
- Charges for damages
- Job Sheets/Workshop Orders
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will have had experience working in a similar environment in the plant and tool hire industry or in an industry where the candidate can demonstrate transferable skills.
- A minimum requirement is the ability to demonstrate strong customer contact, administration, organisational and man management skills.
- The candidate must be IT literate and have a good educational background.
- Maintain the holiday rota to ensure there is sufficient staff coverage.
- Liaise with the sales manager to chase up new leads, find new customer contacts and chase up where appropriate.
- Salary up to £28k dependent on experience.