Salary: Upto £42k (Negotiable depending on Experiance)
The FM company provides the provision of Mechanical and Electrical building services including planned, reactive and emergency maintenance regimes, design and project management, operating in the Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Education, Retail and Leisure sectors.
They are looking to add a Contract Manager, with an electrical background, to their team to work in with clients in Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
Duties will include;
- Dealing with a portfolio of maintenance contracts
- Speaking and Meeting with clients to discuss requirements
- Attending client Meetings and producing reports
- Providing client updates on SLA’s and KPI’s
- Liaising with Helpdesk and engineers to assist planning project works
- Drafting quotations as requested from the client
- Meeting monthly sales targets for reactive works
- Ensuring annual PPM contracts are completed to high quality within budget
- Checking and signing off invoices
- Ensuing RAMS are up to date for works
- Managing your own time to ensure workload and meetings are completed
The ideal candidate should also:
- Have industry M&E qualifications / experience
- Experience in similar role
- Hold H&S or Management qualifications (not essential)
The full package will be negotiable depending on experience within the M&E Maintenance sector and will include 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays), company vehicle, laptop, phone and the opportunity for the successfull candidate to manage their own time working from the main office or remotely.