Purchase Order Administrator
Our client is a leading supplier in the facilities management sector and is looking to add a member of staff to the Purchasing Team.
The Company is a family run business and require the successful candidate to be a team player that works in a very professional manner to achieve the company goals.
This role is responsible for managing the whole order process from order placement to delivery to site. Therefore, an excellent attention to detail will be required to ensure all tasks are completed to the highest standard using bespoke company processes.
The role involves:
• Managing the whole customer and supplier experience
• Checking costings on orders
• Prioritising your time to meet customer expectations and requirements
• Handling email orders and queries
• Scheduling deliveries
• Dealing with phone queries from suppliers around product availability and delivery schedules
• Managing and maintaining your supplier database
• Maintaining and developing relationships with suppliers and customers
• Proactively getting the best price and delivery times
• Communicating clearly and concisely with a variety of different people
We are looking for someone who:
• Puts the customer first
• Is a proactive problem solver and sees things through
• Has a can-do attitude and is a quick learner
• Proactively manages their time and can multitask
• Puts the team before themselves
• Asks the right questions to get the job done
• Has strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Very good IT skills