Salary: £22,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
Duration: Full-time, Permanent
Our client are specialists in the provision of Mechanical and Electrical building services including planned, reactive and emergency maintenance regimes, design and project management, operating in the Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Education, Retail and Leisure sectors.
We are looking to add a very strong Service Desk Coordinator to our team.
The Service Desk Coordinator will take ownership of all client planned and reactive maintenance requirements, scheduling the appropriate engineering and or specialist supply chain resource to ensure that all works are completed within the required SLA.
As the primary contact point for our client base you will ensure that we provide a first class service whilst promoting a ‘can do ‘ approach and ensuring customer satisfaction every time.
- Management of PPM, reactive and emergency calls
- Day to day scheduling of all engineer and supply chain tasks
- Provide support to the contracts manager and lead contract support
- Understand contract specific KPI / SLA’s and ensure compliance with these
- Maintain accurate contractual & administration records – to include the production of various management reports in Excel and Word
- Accurate data entry
- Customer queries and complaints
- Preparation and submission of quotes
- General administrative duties
You will be self motivated, have the ability to work quickly but accurately, work well on your own and as part of a team and be able to communicate confidently to people on all levels. You will also be competent and experienced utilising a CAFM system.
Prior experience of having carried out this role in the Mechanical & Electrical Building services industry is essential.