Salary:£20000 – £25000 per annum
- Working for a well-established hire company covering Yorkshire, North east and North west areas.
- Working from the Leeds head office the role is to supply spares and equipment to the depots for the repair and maintenance of their own fleet of equipment, and also all customer orders.
- Also serving customers on the trade counter, selling direct, and also ordering parts which may not be held in stock.
- Keeping up to date records of stock levels.
- Raising purchase orders and tracking shipments.
- Conducting stock checks.
- Liaising with both suppliers and customers.
- Communicate effectively with other depots to ensure stock is available when required.
- Transferring stock and spares around the depot network.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have previous experience of working within a busy stores department and have good organisational and customer service skills.
- Can work well within a team and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be I.T literate and be willing to take on any training necessary for the role.
- Experience of working within the plant and tool hire industry would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be given.
- Well established company with a modern and up to date fleet of equipment.
- 22 days paid holiday plus 8 bank holidays (30 in total).
- Competitive salary of up to £25k dependent on experience.
- Pension scheme.