Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on James Recruitment Services web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on James Recruitment Services web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by James Recruitment Services at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on James Recruitment Services web site are provided “as is”. James Recruitment Services makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, James Recruitment Services does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall James Recruitment Services or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on James Recruitment Services Internet site, even if James Recruitment Services or a James Recruitment Services authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on James Recruitment Services web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. James Recruitment Services does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. James Recruitment Services may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. James Recruitment Services does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- James Recruitment Services has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by James Recruitment Services of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
I believe the company has already contacted you that as from Monday next week I’ll be with them as a permanent member of the team. I just wanted to say a very big thank you for this opportunity and to also say that James Recruitment has been by far the best agency I’ve ever worked for and will gladly recommend you to others.
“We managed to place Dave within a Temporary to Permanent position which was near to where he lived, he started work within a day of being contacted by us and has now a permanent job at the company.”
Dave S (Wakefield Area)
I just wanted to say a big thank you to yourselves and in particular Mark Armytage. He has returned every e-mail, phone call and the occasional text message from myself without hesitation, a quality which has been sadly lost these days, particularly in the recruitment business. Your company has stood head and shoulders above any other agencies I have encountered, honest, straight talking and efficient, these qualities do not happen overnight and I commend you and your former colleagues for nurturing this ethos. Mark found me a job that I actually want to do, rather than the commission based call centre robots that simply want you out of their in tray. I will not hesitate to recommend you to my friend’s, family or work colleagues in the future.
Stewart (Wakefield Area)
We have worked with Theresa personally for over 5 years. During that time she has taken time to understand our needs at all levels and has successfully provided us with skilled candidates that are an excellent match to our requirement. Theresa takes a personal interest in all her candidates and many of the employees she has placed with us are now long serving well regarded members of our team.
HR Manager (Vehicle Conversions Specialist)
We have been working with Theresa for over 4 years and we have always received a dedicated and reliable support for our recruitment needs. James Recruitment Services understanding of the Hire Industry and the culture of our business enables them to provide high quality candidates. Their professional and honest approach means that both the client and candidate receive a great experience and we wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to other organisations.
Recruitment Team Leader (National Plant Hire Company)
Gary (Peterborough Area)
Candidate (Leeds Area)
Got a Question?
Unit 1/2 R,
Tel: 01924 506817